16”x24” Waffle Weave Towel, Professional, Microfiber, 300GSM
*** Individual pricing only available at this time. Bulk pricing is for preorders when we offer them.
- 16”x24” (inches)
- 80% Polyester, 20% Polyamide
- Looped Microfiber, Waffle Pattern
- Lint Free
- 300GSM (Professional Grade)
- 500x Washable
- 24 Cloths Per Package
- Cloth Weight: 74 Grams
- The microfiber waffle weave is very commonly known throughout the microfiber industry. It is called a waffle weave because the towel has raised looped edges on the surface of the towel in the shape like that on a delicious Belgium Waffle. These “pockets” that are created hold water while the surface of the cloth stays dry making it an exceptional drying towel! The raised looped edges on this lint free towel make it great for all around use, while also being great on glass. Like other looped microfibers, they have an extended life compared to unlooped microfibers. This product is most commonly used in the automotive, cleaning and medical industries.
FROM THE DISTRIBUTOR:
1) We do not guarantee this product to have perfect borders or be free of minor defects.
2) This product is intended for cleaning and polishing uses. It can be used for sublimation.
** PLEASE SELECT THE CORRECT CATEGORY AND THEN ENTER THE AMOUNT IN THE CART. IF YOU ORDER THE IN THE WRONG
IF YOU ORDER IN THE WRONG PRICING CATEGORY YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE YOUR ORDER UNTIL CORRECTED.